After 25 years as a business women executive in the technology industry, in 2018, she pivoted her talents and became a Certified Gallup Strengths Coach, and a published business book author. Her passion is coaching and teaching others about what she has learned (e.g., business & sports teams). Ms. Murphy shares her experience via her book Wisdom Whisperer, workshops, team & individual coaching, and speaking about what she does via all forms of media.
Ms. Murphy has spoken around the globe, and blogs weekly about both work/life topics. Her writing has been published in Advancing Women, AskTheExpert, Boston Voyager, Fast Company, The Huffington Post, i4Business, Money, Readers Digest, Recruiter, The Economist, Thrive Global and US News and World Report. Additionally, she has been a featured guest on a number of popular business television and radio shows. Her own TV Show, Murf & E Unfiltered – Zero BS Biz Talk, launched in July of 2019.
Ms. Murphy is the CEO of Market Me Too. She graduated from the University of Maine, and earned her BA degree in Journalism.
Entries by admin
- How do you inspire “bench” players or work place team members?June 14, 2021 - 8:59 am
- Reflection – the advantage of it in business, sports & managing othersJune 7, 2021 - 10:57 am
- (SHOW #23) Adaptability is a Super Power!November 20, 2020 - 11:06 am
- Managing up. Do you know why to or how?September 29, 2020 - 2:38 pm
- Remaining relevant. Are you?May 10, 2020 - 11:58 am
- Coaching isn’t therapy. It’s people product development.April 27, 2020 - 11:05 am
Ever wish you had a coach or mentor to help you surmount obstacles in your life and propel you to the next level of business success? You just found one! Get the book:
Wisdom Whisperer: Insider Secrets to Business Success
“Wisdom Whisperer is like having a business/personal life coach with you all the time”